An individualized program for lasting results
If you wish to make a real difference in order to improve your physical health, guidance and consistency are key. The Zero-Limit Coaching provides you with very close support and attention to help you improve your strength, mobility, resiliency, and movement efficiency. With regular sessions and homeworks as a part of this highly individualized program, you’ll be able to develop a consistent movement practice, track your progress, and improve your physical fitness.
For whom ?
The Zero-Limit Coaching is designed for :
- → People who recovered from an injury and went through a rehab program with their physiotherapist, but are looking to start/resume their movement practice with sustainable and sound foundations to minimize the risk of re-injuring themselves.
- → People who are experiencing pains and discomforts on a regular basis and wish to be guided in a movement practice that helps them to cultivate safety, to move with ease, comfort, and confidence.
- → People who aren't familiar with movement and understand the importance of moving in a variety of ways, but aren't sure where to begin.
What's included ?
- → A weekly 60-minute session with in-depth guidance.
- → Homeworks designed in the form of a weekly program with movements and drills to practice on your own.
- → Private access to a chat where you can ask for my feedback and guidance between sessions.
- → Mat & props if you don't have them (for in-person format).
How does it work ?